Monday, June 29, 2009

Just wanted to say a quick word here about how good God is, even in little things.
I had an on call shift at work today, and I woke up this morning feeling super sick. I have only been getting worse and worse all day, so I decided to pray (and ask a friend to pray) that either they wouldn't need me for the shift, or that I would be feeling better by the time my shift began. My prayer was answered! I called in to see if they needed me, and they said it is really slow so I can stay home! That was a real blessing as I now can take a nap and have been feeling still worse than before. My next prayer is to be well enough for my training shift tomorrow, but for now I'm going to enjoy the freedom to sleep and use that to heal me.
In His name alone..

2 comments:

  1. praise God! and i hope you feel better soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling better, not totally well yet, but better. Just to point out another prayer answered, I made it to my shift and actually felt pretty decent there:D

    ReplyDelete